Hey, fellow servants of the Gospel! Angelittle here, living my life to help disciples love the Bible. I have published my Deeply Rooted journal during 2020’s pandemic and got sold out in 4 months. We’re planning to produce them again this year, but in the meantime, we would like to provide Devotional Series on being deeply rooted to our 350,000+ followers. Will you be part of our journey?
Topics / Themes for this Guest Blog “Deeply Rooted” series:
- Devotional Tips
- Getting Deep in the Word
- Seeking God or Struggles of Seeking God (with solutions)
- Growing in Truth and Grace
- Submitted posts must be between 800 – 1,000 words. Kindly include the word “Deeply Rooted” in the article. Our next submission will be until April 10, 2021.
- Posts must be originally written by you and have not been posted elsewhere
- Must be well-written with the audience in mind. Our goal is that after they read our words, they turn to The Word.
- Promote the post on Pinterest
- 2-sentence bio note, 1 HD photo of you, link to blog, link to Facebook/Instagram
How to Submit your Guest Post
To submit your guest post, please email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Guest Post Submission.