Share your Story
The world needs your heart; share your story! I welcome the opportunity to share unique voices to my readers because I know God has been doing special things for each of us; so go and share it!
- Your post should be Bible-inspired and on topics like Ministry, Relationship, Women, or Bible-study.
- I welcome stories in form of a devotional entry, testimony, poem, or song!
- Submit an original write-up, ideally between 500-700 words for devotional entries/testimonies.
- Use short paragraphs; use of sub-points/sub-headings is encouraged.
- Don’t forget to include some bible verses where your article is inspired!
- Share your own photos relevant to your entry, if available.
- Include a 2-3 sentence brief bio about you. Also, please provide me with your blog’s link (if available) or social media URLs/usernames!
- The hosting for this blog is paid by the owner but IT IS DEFINITELY FREE for you to share your thoughts!
- The Blog Owner reserves the right to edit/revise/alter the contents submitted but shall ensure that the main thought of the article is preserved; this is to make sure that the posts submitted align with the blog’s niche.
- Posts that appear to be promoting a product or yourself might not be published. But I also do product endorsements – if you want me to feature your products, feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page @angelittleco or send me an email.
We will promote your guest post via all social media channels we have available (Instagram, Twitter, Google +, Linked-in, Facebook Page). You are also expected to promote it to your followers 🙂
On the day your guest post is published, feel free to visit your published post, drop a comment of thanks or respond to comments.
SEND YOUR STORY
Please email me your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com!
You may also send it to me at any of my social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook Page).
Once sent I shall be updating you on the progress and publishing schedule.
Thank you for transforming the world with your story; let’s prayerfully share what God has been doing and let His light shine thru creative writing.